QUALITY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTY AND SAFETY POLICY; ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION;
SECURITY POLICY AND BUSINESS ETHIC CODE
PT Geoservices as a business entity upholds in high priority in system management principle of quality, health and safety, environmental protection, and security in all Company’s operations. We carry out the business activity by complying all standards ethic codes as well as preserving noble values of the Company. To achieve comprehensive, effective, and efficient implementation, PT. Geoservices is committed to:
- Setting objectives, targets, and programs in QHSE, periodically evaluating and monitoring the Company performance in the implementation.
- Safeguarding impartiality, independency in all Company’s operational and business activities as well as committed to being legally responsible to the information and confidentiality of the employee and interested party.
- Consistently providing products and services that meet or exceeds interested party’s requirements and expectation as our utmost priority while upholding the aspects of health and safety, as well as environmental protection.
- Preventing nonconformities, work-related incidents and ill health, environmental pollutions through hazard identification, risks analysis, determining controls, mitigations, and provisioning resources required.
- Providing secure, safe, and supportive workplace for workers and other interested parties as well as being committed to eliminating hazards and risks related to quality, OHS, and environmental in all the Company’s activities.
- Increasing the readiness of the Company in facing emergency situation to support business sustainability, including Health Emergency (Pandemic), Security (riot, sabotage, cyber attack), safety (work accidents), environment (environmental pollution).
- Improving knowledge, competencies, skills, and awareness of workers through continual training and development programs in quality, OHS, and environmental preservation aspects.
- Maintaining internal and external communication with employees and interested parties in spirit of openness, responsibility to achieve the objectives, targets, and programs in QHSE management system.
- Ensuring all Company’s operational and business activities are free from the influence and abuse of illegal drugs and narcotics, alcohol, and other unlawful substances.
- Implementing a code of ethics and business conduct noble and commendable; creating work environment free of corruption, bribery, gratification, and other illegal and unethical practices.
- Upholding human rights (HAM) and gender equality; avoiding racist behavior, anti-discrimination against ethnicity, religion, race and culture.
- Complying with laws and other applicable requirements to achieve the objectives, target, and programs of the QHSE management system as well as maintaining the company’s business code of ethics.
- Implementing planned corrective actions and continual improvement in aspects of Quality, OHS and environment protection in order to encourage the formation of a company with a culture of safety and quality.
The Company policy is documented, maintained, regularly reviewed, and communicated to all employees and other interested parties.
Jakarta, 05 January 2021
Peter A. Pramana