Indonesian Institute for Corporate Directorship (IICD), in collaboration with SparkCognitionTM as its Indonesian Partner PT Geoservices partner proudly present 2nd series webinar of “The Age of Digital Transformation: The Role of AI on Cyber Security in Developing Business Resilience”. Hence, if you missed our first series of Digital Transformation Series event, pencil your calendar for this important topic that will be held on Thursday, May 6th 2021 at 09.30 AM – 12.00 PM Jakarta Time (GMT +7) via Zoom Webinar Platform.
This webinar session will discuss about the importance Artificial Intelligence role and implementation as into cyber security in order to improve corporate and business sustainability also as the important part for strategic asset of smart human capital. Cybercrimes have cost the world $2 trillion so far in 2019, according to recent research. Cybersecurity Ventures predicted in 2017 that damages would hit $6 trillion by 2021, prompting global spending of roughly $10 billion in cyber-security measures by 2027 to protect against these catastrophic losses.
But it’s not just the big companies and organizations that get hit. Average, everyday consumers experience phishing schemes, ransomware attacks, identity theft, data breaches, and financial losses. For instance, it takes just five minutes to hack an internet-connected device, which includes your smartphone, smartwatch, on-board automobile computer, smart television, and home control systems according to Netscout report.
This means the more we rely on the internet, the more we need good cybersecurity in all its forms. But first, let’s see what we’re up against and how to mitigate it.
Key issues that also will be addressed:
- Why AI is needed in Cybersecurity implementation, both for operation and information technology real-world applications.
- Why Advanced Cyber Security implementation is the new norm in Good Corporate Governance (GCG) compliance
- Implementation of Cyber Security with case studies example in World Class Companies
The topic above will be presented by the following well-known speakers:
- Sigit Pramono – Chairman of Indonesian Institute for Corporate Directorship (IICD)
- Rudiantara – Board of Indonesian Institute for Corporate Directorship (IICD), Indonesia Minister of Communication & Informatics (2014-2019)
- Ardi Sutedja – Chairman & Founder of Indonesia Cyber Security Forum (ICSF)
- Christopher Thomas – Director of Product Management SparkCognitionTM
- Indra Utoyo – IT Director of Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI)
Also, the talk in this webinar session will be moderate by David Manalu – Membership and Community Manager at PDMA Indonesia.
WHO needs to attend :
- Board of Commissioners
- Board of Directors
- Chief Information Officers
- Technology Officers/Directors
- OT/IT Practioners
- Policy Makers
Don’t miss out to join this webinar event! For registration please follow the link below:
For more information, please contact:
Pamela (+62 813 1068 4070), email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloudia (+62 812 8281 567), email: email@example.com
Hiroshi Kinoshita (+81 80 3009 3474), email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzanna V. Mokalu (+62 818 0747 5788), email: email@example.com
or visit the following website: